Usually, the chatcodes are something long and bizarre like “[]” but there’s a way to make a chatcode like “[[chatcodes]]” for small smileys!
Here’s a small collection of some smileys with chatcodes you can remember:
Fuck you: [[midfing]]
Rock sign: [[roxsign]]
Peace sign: [[ipeaceu]]
Green Grin: [[facegrin]]
This is how this works: facebook has this rule that says you can’t have a nickname for your page unless it has 25 likes or more. My page for example: http://facebook.com/chatcodes was named http://facebook.com/312080468826419 before i got 25 likes and could choose a nickname…
So, in order to make these small smileys with an easy-to-remember code, you need the following:
1. A page, just make one here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
2. A 180 x 180 pixel picture that still looks good when shrinked down to 16 x 16 pixels.
180 x 180:
16 x 16:
3. Upload the 180 x 180 pixel picture to your page, and use it as the page profile picture.
4. Get 25 likes.
5. Go to “Edit page” and then “Update info”.
6. Select a nickname/username:
Once you have found a available nickname/username, your page will be named like this: http://facebook.com/the username you selected
Now you can take your username, and put it in brackets like this: [[the username you selected]] and post it in the chat.
Have fun! :3